When we introduced grain bowls and noodles to our menu we decided to use a tamper-evident lid with perforated edges. This is a little different from our soup bowls that come with a plastic seal under the lid. To make sure all of your meals are easier to stack in the fridge we are starting to package our grain and noodle bowls in the same containers as our soup bowls. This will be a gradual process so you may see a few grain bowls with tamper-evident lids and a few with a plastic seal under the lid. Rest assured that both containers keep your meals protected against contamination.
Articles in this section
- Where are your meals made and shipped from?
- How long do the meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- My bowl doesn't have a plastic seal
- I am diabetic. Can I still order?
- Can the bowls be enjoyed cold?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Are all of your meals vegan and gluten-free?
- Are all of your meals soy-free?
- Are your meals Whole30 compatible?