Our bowls are made in a few ways: our soups/stews/chilis are all made in kettles and then we fill and seal the containers while the soup is still hot. These bowls are great enjoyed hot or cold. Our grain bowls have multiple ingredients that are cooked in a few different ways (for example quinoa cooked in a kettle and sweet potatoes roasted in an oven) or not cooked in full (blanched vegetables or nuts), with all the components being assembled by hand in a refrigerated room. We ask our customers to do the final cooking step with our grain bowls at home: either in the microwave or on the stovetop. These bowls can be enjoyed chilled, but we recommend heating for a few minutes first to make sure any raw ingredients are thoroughly cooked.
Articles in this section
- Where are your meals made and shipped from?
- How long do the meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- Are all of your meals vegan and gluten-free?
- Are your meals GMO-free?
- My bowl doesn't have a plastic seal
- I am diabetic. Can I still order?
- Can the bowls be enjoyed cold?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Are your meals Whole30 compatible?