Yes. However, our products are processed in a facility that sometimes handles common allergens including but not limited to: dairy, eggs, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.
Articles in this section
- How long do your meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- What about dinner?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Can I choose my meals?
- I have Allergies, can I still order?
- What if my avoidance isn't listed?
- I have a tree nut allergy — can I order smoothies?
- I am pregnant or breast-feeding. Can I still order?
- Are all of your meals vegan and gluten-free?