Yes. However, our products are processed in a facility that sometimes handles common allergens including but not limited to: dairy, eggs, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.
Articles in this section
- Where are your meals made and shipped from?
- How long do the meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- My bowl doesn't have a plastic seal
- I am diabetic. Can I still order?
- Can the bowls be enjoyed cold?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Are all of your meals vegan and gluten-free?
- Are all of your meals soy-free?
- Are your meals Whole30 compatible?