If there are some Splendid meals you love and some you don’t enjoy, you can now rate them in your account! We created this to help you remember which your favorites are, and make choosing your weekly meals even easier.
How Do I Rate a Meal?
- Log into your account.
- Select My Menu.
- Select Edit Meals on the row of an upcoming scheduled delivery.
- Hover your mouse over a meal until the thumbs-up and thumbs-down icons show.
- Click on the thumbs-up or thumbs-down to rate the meal.
- If you would like to remove a rating, click the thumb you pressed again. It will return to neutral.
* Note that the rating will go into effect for your future menus.
What Does Thumbs-Down Do?
If you rate a meal with thumbs-down, we’ll remove it from your future menus so you do not receive it.
We’ll replace any thumbs-down meals that appear in your future menus with meals you have rated with a thumbs-up. We’ll prioritize meals which aren’t already on the menu to avoid duplicates.
When you log in to your account to customize your menu, the meals rated with a thumbs-down will appear last in the “Also Available” section underneath the default menu.
What Does Thumbs-Up Do?
Meals rated with a thumbs-up will be prioritized when we edit your future menus to avoid your thumbs-down meals.
When you log in to your account to customize your menu, the meals rated with a thumbs-up will appear first in the “Also Available” section underneath the default menu.
Got questions? Never hesitate to reach out.