We have requested for your delivery to be left without a signature, but it's ultimately up to your local courier's discretion whether it's safe to leave a package. Our meals are packaged in insulated boxes and with dry ice to ensure they stay cool during transit. We recommend asking someone to accept the delivery for you if you are unable to.
Articles in this section
- Where do you deliver?
- How do you deliver?
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- Do I have to be home to receive the delivery?
- What to do when I receive my delivery?
- How do I recycle the packaging?
- My box doesn't contain any dry ice. Is it safe to eat?
- Where are my smoothies?
- How do I dispose of the dry ice in my shipment?
- Can I narrow my delivery window?