Our insulated packaging is designed to keep your meals fresh during transit. If you receive your meals later than expected, please use your best judgment by giving them a check for smell and consistency. We also suggest making sure your meals are cool to the touch. We advise that you place all meals in the refrigerator immediately upon delivery. If you are at all concerned with the freshness of your meals, please do let us know.
Articles in this section
- Where do you deliver?
- How do you deliver?
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- Do I have to be home to receive the delivery?
- Can I narrow my delivery window?
- Where can I find tracking information?
- Can I note special delivery instructions?
- What to do when I receive my delivery?
- Where is my delivery?
- My package was delivered later than expected. Is it still OK to eat?