When you receive your box, open it and place all the meals in the refrigerator immediately. Our Grain, Noodle, and Soup Bowls taste best if eaten within 1-2 weeks of being in the refrigerator or if kept frozen for 1-3 months. We recommend freezing the bowls upon unpacking if you do not plan on eating them within a week to extend their shelf life and reduce waste. Our bowls are flash-frozen - this process locks-in vitamins and nutrients, furthermore extending their shelf life. Our smoothies and Wellness Shots taste best if eaten by the "Enjoy By" date printed on the bottles, however they are safe to consume after this date - they just may not taste as fresh. The smoothies are High-Pressure Processed (the bottles are pressurized at cold temperatures to kill potentially harmful pathogens and maintain the nutritional profile of the raw ingredients).
Articles in this section
- Where do you deliver?
- How do you deliver?
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- Do I have to be home to receive the delivery?
- How should I store my meals after delivery?
- How do I recycle the packaging?
- Can I travel with my Splendid Spoon meals?
- My box doesn't contain any dry ice. Is it safe to eat?
- Where are my smoothies?
- How do I dispose of the dry ice in my shipment?