Yes, we use organic ingredients! Our smoothies are 95% organic and when making our soups we prioritize using organic ingredients that appear on the Environmental Working Group's "dirty dozen" list (the most pesticide-concentrated fruits, and vegetables); Celery, Tomatoes, Kale, Potatoes, Spinach, and Strawberries. And we always use non-GMO ingredients. For more info on what’s organic vs. conventionally grown, have a look at our ingredients on our meals page or the labels on your containers.
Articles in this section
- How does the Reset work?
- How long do the meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- What about dinner?
- Are the grain bowls healthy?
- Do I need to defrost the grain bowl before preparing it?
- How do I prepare a grain bowl?
- What's new about the Reset?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Can I choose my meals?