Each 16 oz bowl or bottle is equivalent to 1 meal or 2 snack portions. Our nutrition facts are based on each snack portion. When you’re eating, we encourage you to focus on how your stomach feels throughout the entire meal. As you become full, the empty feeling will be replaced with a gentle pressure. When you feel that pressure, it likely means you’ve had enough. You should still feel light and energetic with this pressure. If that means half a bowl, the whole thing, or somewhere in between, that’s fine. Not only are we all different, our bodies have different needs at different times!
Articles in this section
- How does the Reset work?
- How long do the meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- What about dinner?
- Are the grain bowls healthy?
- Do I need to defrost the grain bowl before preparing it?
- How do I prepare a grain bowl?
- What's new about the Reset?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Can I choose my meals?