Each 16 oz bowl or 15.5 oz bottle is equivalent to 1 meal or 2 snack portions. Our nutrition facts are based on each snack portion. When you’re eating, we encourage you to focus on how your stomach feels throughout the entire meal. As you become full, the empty feeling will be replaced with a gentle pressure. When you feel that pressure, it likely means you’ve had enough. You should still feel light and energetic with this pressure. If that means half a bowl, the whole thing, or somewhere in between, that’s fine. Not only are we all different, our bodies have different needs at different times!
Articles in this section
- How long do your meals stay fresh?
- What is the serving size?
- How often do you change the menu?
- Can I choose my meals?
- How do I do the Cleanse Day?
- What about dinner?
- I have Allergies, can I still order?
- What if my avoidance isn't listed?
- I have a tree nut allergy — can I order smoothies?
- I am pregnant or breast-feeding. Can I still order?