Yes! We can make substitutions to accommodate allergies. When you first place your order, we ask you to first select from a list of common allergies or avoidances provided. Note that meals on our menus that contain these items (i.e., tree nuts, mushrooms, etc.) will then be flagged. You can then go in and edit your menu and remove these flagged meals. If you do not remove the flagged meals we will substitute for you with an allergen-free meal.
If your allergy is not listed, please refer to the flavor profiles of each meal to view the full list of ingredients and nutritional information. Remove and replace meals accordingly to accommodate your restrictions.
You can also use our rating system to avoid meals with ingredients you are allergic to. If you rate a meal with a thumbs-down, we’ll remove it from the default menu so you do not receive it. We’ll replace any thumbs-down meals that appear in the default menu with meals you have rated with a thumbs-up. We’ll prioritize meals which aren’t already on the menu to avoid duplicates. Meals rated with a thumbs-up will be prioritized when we edit the default menu to avoid your thumbs-down meals.
To rate your meals:
- Go to "My Account" at the top of the homepage.
- Click on "My Deliveries".
- Locate the week that you would like to customize and select "Edit Menu" on the right side of that bar.
- Select the mealtime you would like to edit (Breakfast, Lunch, or Reset).
- Locate the "Thumbs up" icon on the upper right-hand side of each recipe photo. Click the icon to open a pop-up box where you can rate this meal.
- You can always update your ratings by following the steps above.
* All of our products are gluten-free and vegan, which means that we don’t use any animal products, including eggs or dairy. However, our products are processed in a facility that sometimes handles common allergens including but not limited to: dairy, eggs, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.